Wednesday, November 26, 2014

To nobody.

This is a post written to Nobody.

Dear Nobody,

How are you today? 

I am thinking about you. 

I am writing on the internet (sorry it is a bit complicated to explain) on a blog (sorry you don't understand what a blog is but I seem to be spending a lot of time blogging [don't know why]- that's doing a blog).  

I am writing a letter to you. 

Imagine I am writing on a piece of paper, or on a stone. 
Imagine you understand English.  
Imagine you can see this now.

I am sending this to you now, so that you can understand it. 

I am sorry you will never read it. 

I just wanted to know how you are?

I am not sure if you would like internet. 

It's what many people use to communicate with people they don't know.
 

I know that's crazy. It's like that.

Have you ever heard of Prince?

He sings, and he dances.

He is not on the internet now (sorry you must have no idea of what I am talking about).

(Here is a link.)

I don't know why.

You will never hear his music now.

Oh sorry, I forgot,  you didn't have internet access before so you wouldn't have known his music before anyway. (I mean if you only accessed his music on the internet.)

You will never know what you missed.

Never mind.

Best wishes

Hope you  are having a lovely life

Simon


Nobody will not read this.

He is one of the 61% of the world's population who do not have access to the internet.

Sorry to all you other guys who read this. Haven't you got something better to do with your time?

Sorry.

That was a joke.

Worldwide Internet users
2005 2010 2013a
World population[3] 6.5 billion 6.9 billion 7.1 billion
Not using the Internet 84% 70% 61%
Using the Internet 16% 30% 39%
Users in the developing world 8% 21% 31%
Users in the developed world 51% 67% 77%
a Estimate.
Source: International Telecommunications Union.[4




No comments:

Post a Comment