Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Censored?

The Empire strikes back!

That's it my secrets have been discovered.
(see cogdog fake ensor here)

Why didn't I protect my brand?

Now they all know.


TOP SECRET RECIPE
A Touches of Sense post includes the following:

Courier Font

Absurd bits of bold text

(which appear for no apparent reason in the middle of a blog post)

Dots....
(He forgot the dots - HA HA HA like a missing hologram - it's clearly a fake)

Life-affirming message/No message/Obscure message/Search the message(s)crypticism

An emotive narrative snatched generally from childhood or some dreary box or Cogdog.

Blood.

Sweat 

Tears.

[LOTS OF TEARS]

Why didn't I protect my brand?

Sh..........(t)

It wasn't as if I didn't have prior warning.



Stolen Cogdog photos in Iceland
Stolen Courosa photos in Canada
Stolen Cormier rhizomatics in Canada
Stolen Dogtrax poems in the Auvergne

Sh......(t)

Cold countries! 
(The Auvergne is very cold in winter)

That's it. Beware Cold countries.

They spend more time on the net.

KimDoTCOM - cold Country.







He will have his MEGAcomeuppance.

Sh...(t)

How did Cogdog know I was about to post about COFFEE?
How did Cogdog know I was about to post about COFFEE?
How did Cogdog know I was about to post  about bored CROWS?

I have been hacked.
I have been counterfeited.
I have been COUNTERFêTED (note clever French reference)

My crows have been hacked.

Then the bit about the WOODWIND band.

That is my grand-father second from the left.

NO you can't use my grandfather's photo. (Search for the link - CLUE it's on the left)



How did he know?
How did he know?
How did he know?

[Note absurd repetition for no apparent reason that is part of my BRAND - so don't copy, copy, copy...]

How did he know?

Now I understand why he wants an open web.

It is to take our idea.

MY IDEA.

I shall review privacy settings.

I SHALL LIVE IN A CAVE. 
(with no wifi)
I SHALL ENTER INTO FRIENDSHIP WITH giant killer SPIDERS


NoONE shall read.

NoONE shall know.

NoONE shall care.

MY PRECIOUS, MY PRECIOUS.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

sensor63 falls into MAGMA lake and sizzles like a sausage.



END

Thank you @cogdog for inspiring this tragic investigation into the ownership of cultural CAPITAL
[cash in post]


Please note Social Capital is all MINE.


CASH IN POST

Enclosed:

New Cogdog Bank note:  #d$106 dollars  














2 comments:

  1. Simon, you have clearly been wronged in such a beautiful way. Now you have to blindly trust that we are actually paying attention. Please don't change your font, as it inspired me to change mine....and so it continues.

    ReplyDelete